Complexity theorist interested in government, political science, sociology, economics, environmental science, philosophy, international relations and technology.
It Comes Undone Scoop.it Page
- A Neuroscientist’s Radical Theory of How Networks Become Conscious | WIRED September 15, 2014
- Joseph Stiglitz: Independence has costs and benefits September 15, 2014
- How structurally stable are global socioeconomic systems? September 14, 2014
- Leaders stress Scots vote will stand September 14, 2014
- Governing Based on Evidence September 13, 2014