Complexity theorist interested in government, political science, sociology, economics, environmental science, philosophy, international relations and technology.
It Comes Undone Scoop.it Page
- Common Features of Social Collapse May 21, 2015
- A multifaceted program causes lasting progress for the very poor: Evidence from six countries May 21, 2015
- 5 facts about the minimum wage: Pew Research May 21, 2015
- Data Mining Reveals a Global Link Between Corruption and Wealth May 14, 2015
- A Theoretical Organizational Framework, Logic, and Ethic for Governments May 4, 2015