Bank of England governor: capitalism doomed if ethics vanish
Capitalism is at risk of destroying itself unless bankers realise they have an obligation to create a fairer society, the Bank of England governor has warned.
But will they listen?
I doubt that his American colleagues are going to be thrilled about having to do something for other people.
Petty, petulant, childish, the American banker is not interested in fulfilling his social and economic role culturally, from what we’ve seen.
And, thus, Capitalism collapses, either through social or environmental collapse.
Think about it.
See on www.theguardian.com
It Comes Undone Scoop.it Page
- Dan Pallotta: The way we think about charity is dead wrong – YouTube September 3, 2015
- Priorities, Strategies, Consumption Patterns, and Definitions of Success August 30, 2015
- We Are Buddha July 5, 2015
- Of Ants and Humans July 5, 2015
- Evidence-Based Policy-Making July 4, 2015